recherchereveperdu tagged me in a meme, and it’s a very fun meme that I’d been hoping someone would tag me in so I’d have an excuse to do it! So thanks, recherchereveperdu :D
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
My 10 significant books/series:
1. Young Wizards series by Diane Duane (9 books, 10th on the way)
2. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling (7 books)
3. Little Brother by Cory Doctorow
4. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
5. Airborn trilogy by Kenneth Oppel (3 books)
6. A Mango-Shaped Space by Wendy Mass
7. Chaos Walking trilogy by Patrick Ness
8. Waifs and Strays by Charles de Lint
9. The Withern Rise trilogy by Michael Lawrence
10. Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
plus a note on exactly how these books tended to “touch” me or “stay with” me is after the cut
I am tagging: recherchereveperdu, playthesims, fayetastical, enterprising-gentleman, professorsparklepants, no9jazzst, rainywithachanceofstars, songofsunset, sapphirefiber, jenesaispourquoi, and dubiousculturalartifact! if you’ve already answered it, sorry—too many people to check :S feel free to pass it on to someone else, do 10 more books, or whatever you want, really.